Welcome to the Kibbey Wagner Essay Scholarship: Advancing Ideas for Safer Tomorrows
Kibbey Wagner is excited to announce our annual essay scholarship, dedicated to fostering innovative discussions on the pivotal role of technology in reducing personal injuries. We believe in the power of ideas and the impact they can have on creating a safer world. This year, our scholarship award is set at $1,000 for the essay that stands out in addressing the theme: “The Role of Technology in Reducing Personal Injuries.”
Essay Topic: The Role of Technology in Reducing Personal Injuries
Award Amount: $1,000
Essay Length: 750 words
Guidelines for Eligibility:
To qualify for the Kibbey Wagner scholarship, candidates must fulfill the following prerequisites:
- About to enroll or already enrolled in a US-accredited graduate or undergraduate program, or community college.
- Secured acceptance into an accredited college or university if a high school student
- GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
To submit an application for the scholarship, please include the following in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Subject Line: Scholarship Application
- Curriculum Vitae: Provide a current resume with updated contact information.
- Transcript: Your academic transcript should reflect your cumulative GPA. If you are a first-year student, we also accept unofficial transcripts from accredited educational institutions. If you are not enrolled yet, you must provide proof of acceptance.
- Original Composition: Based on the provided topic, write a 750-word essay in Mircosoft Word format.
Deadline: February 10, 2024
Applications close at midnight on February 10, 2024. Submissions received after this deadline will not be taken into consideration.
The recipient of the scholarship will be chosen based on the merit and creativity demonstrated in their essay, in addition to their overall academic accomplishments. Kibbey Wagner holds the authority in the selection process.
The recipient of the scholarship will be publicly announced on our website and personally notified via email. Best wishes to all applicants!